Trade Time Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Trade Time Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Trade Time a scam broker?
TradeTime is a forex and CFD broker owned by Capital Process ltd. The broker is located in Bulgaria and even mentioned an address of its office located at City of Varna 9009, Vladislav, Business Park Varna 8, Bulgaria. However, the broker has provided the contact number located in Australia, which seems unusual. TradeTime claims to offer its clients access to a unique trading platform, plus it says that one can also use the MT4 platform, let’s see how genuine are these claims. A wide variety of assets are available with the broker for trading, which includes, 60 Currency pairs, metals, CFDs on
Energy, and Agriculture.
Surprisingly, we found that the broker was formerly owned by another company called Almandex Group LTD, which is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the place is known for shady brokers. The broker TradeTime that claims to be located in Bulgaria is not licensed by the Bulgarian
Financial Services Commission (FSC), which means that the broker has no authority of providing its financial services in Bulgaria. Moreover, the broker
is not registered with any financial authority on this planet, and we know that any company’s regulatory status is the ultimate indicator of its legitimacy.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Trade Time. If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Trade Time and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Trade Time have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Trade Time fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Trade Time since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Trade Time.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Trade Time. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.