Forex Trading Scams
Is Forex Trading a Scam?
Forex trading is the general term used for Foreign Exchange trading where traders trade one currency against another currency. FX trading is one of the biggest trading markets in the world and every day trading volume crosses $5 Trillion on an average. Due to high liquidity and attractive features, Forex trading is widely popular all over the world.
If you were scammed by a Forex broker you can get your money back! Fill the form below to start the process.
How to Spot a Forex trading Scam
- The Forex broker’s offer seems too good to be true with unexceptional returns.
- The broker is not regulated by a known and trusted regulating authority in the Jurisdiction
- The Forex broker consistently forces you to deposit more and more money in your account.
- You can’t find the correct office address of the broker and can’t locate it correctly.
- The bonus schemes and terms and conditions are confusing and there is no clarity on withdrawal process.
There are many other ways to spot a Forex scam apart from those mentioned above and the main thing is that the trader should be wary when selecting a Forex broker to trade.
Scammed by a Forex broker?Get Help!
Yes, you can get complete guidance and help by BrokerDispute Team if you are scammed by a fraudulent Forex broker. Please fill the form on top of this page and one of the BrokerDispute members will contact you immediately and guide through the chargeback process.