Mcoinmarket Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Mcoinmarket Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Mcoinmarket scam broker?
Mcoinmarket is an unregulated CFD broker that has a major focus on the crypto market. The broker offers a choice of six types of accounts, and a web-based trading platform. Trading instruments offered include the number of CFDs on crypto currencies like Ripple, Zcash, Monero, Tron, Stellar, Qtum, NEO, IOTA, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Bitcoin, and Cardano. The broker also offers CFDs on commodities, indices, and stocks against Bitcoin. The minimum deposit required to have access to the different types of accounts is all quoted in Bitcoins, which seems like a trick to mislead the traders that Mcoinmarket is a crypto exchange.
Mcoinmarket presents itself as a professional broker, but from its web site, we learned that the broker is owned and operated by Mcoinmarket ltd a company that is based in Bulgaria. Also, on its website, we found the name of another company called Zed Consult Ltd, which is also said to be operating the broker’s website. Unfortunately, none of the above-mentioned companies has a license to provide such services in Bulgaria or any other country. This has significantly lowered the credibility of the broker Mcoinmarket. The broker or any of the companies related to the broker seems
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Mcoinmarket . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Mcoinmarket and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Mcoinmarket have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Mcoinmarket fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Mcoinmarket since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Mcoinmarket.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Mcoinmarket. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.