World Markets Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by World Markets Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is World Markets scam broker?
World Markets is a forex and CFD broker having offices in Norway, China, Switzerland, and Iceland. World Markets is showing a lot of numbers on its website which is supposed to prove its past performance. It claims an average monthly return of 21% on investment and which is certainly very appealing, but the truth is different. The data chart displayed on World Markets’ website contains links to external services. Moreover, a lot of World
Markets’ charts from MyFXbook have been deleted, which is very suspicious. This can speak that they did not perform as they display and World Markets want to hide that from you.
Another worrying thing with World Markets is that it proudly displays on its website numerous awards which it claims to have won. The problem is that many of these awards can’t be verified, as there are no valid links and the texts on the awards are unreadable. Financial Markets Authority of New Zealand has blacklisted the broker on the grounds of detected fraud activities. The broker World Markets is not regulated or licensed anywhere in the world and hence they are not authorized to provide services. Also, they are faking the information and details about their performance.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with World Markets . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker World Markets and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as World Markets have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to World Markets fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with World Markets since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by World Markets.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by World Markets. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.