SKYCAPITAL Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by SKYCAPITAL Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is SKYCAPITAL scam broker?
Sky Capital is an offshore broker owned and operated by Geiko Holdings Ltd which is based offshore in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker Sky Capital is also based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the place known as the habitat of shady brokers. Sky Capital claims to be a leading provider of online trading services in the market. The broker offers forex pairs, CFDs on commodities, world indices, equities, futures, and fx options for trading. There are six types of accounts provided including an Islamic one for trading with a leverage of 1:200 and two trading platforms namely MT4 and Status Webtrader.
Unfortunately, the broker Sky Capital is not regulated, which means their credibility is nearly zero. Additionally, the broker has various withdrawal and processing fees, including a 10% fee on the amount requested to be withdrawn in case one has not traded for a deposit of at least 200 dollars. This is very unreasonable and shows the unusual greediness of the broker. Sky Capital seems no less than a scam broker who is trying to fool traders with its incomplete information and ridiculous extra fees. Concluding everything, we could say that the broker is not a legit one, and investing with it is risking your money.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with SKYCAPITAL . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker SKYCAPITAL and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as SKYCAPITAL have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to SKYCAPITAL fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with SKYCAPITAL since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by SKYCAPITAL.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by SKYCAPITAL. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.