RBC Capital Markets Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by RBC Capital Markets Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is RBC Capital Markets scam broker?
RBC Capital Markets is a Canada based broker. The broker claims to be associated with The Royal Bank of Canada but this claim is yet to be verified. It also says that it has offices in more than 15 countries, along with a wide range of products for its clients. However, there is no mention of what products it has to offer to its clients. The broker’s website is all filled with nothing but its association with Royal Bank of Canada and how pioneer the broker is in the market. The relevant information is missing throughout the website.
After doing some research about the broker, we came to know that the broker is misusing the name of Royal Bank of Canada and that it doesn’t have any association with the bank. On the website of Financial Conduct Authority, the regulatory has stated that the broker RBC Capital Markets is an unregulated clone firm of Royal Bank of Canada, and there is no connection between them. FCA has also issued a warning stating to be aware that scammers like this broker give out false details of other authorized firm or mix these with some correct details of the registered firm.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with RBC Capital Markets . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker RBC Capital Markets and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as RBC Capital Markets have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to RBC Capital Markets fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with RBC Capital Markets since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by RBC Capital Markets.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by RBC Capital Markets. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.