Paragon Finance Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Paragon Finance Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Paragon Finance scam broker?
Paragon finance is an offshore Forex broker that is completely anonymous and has many negative signs which are red flags. Talking about the very first thing about this broker that is its name which is very tricky, because some financial brokers and companies are bearing a name similar to this. Choosing a similar name to those brokers which are legit is one of the tricks of the scam brokers, as it confuses the people about the dodgy entity and traps them to believe that it is an authorized and legit entity.
Paragon Finance seems identical in appearance to various brokers that are confirmed as a scam. the broker is found to have unfair clauses in its Terms and Conditions which are misleading the traders about the trading conditions and most importantly making people fool about its authorization and regulation. Paragon Finance is an offshore unregulated Forex broker that claims to be registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica and shares
the headquarter address which is the same where other dodgy and scam brokers are headquartered. Commonwealth of Dominica does not regulate forex and CFD broker therefore it is not true that the broker is regulated and couldn’t say that it is legit.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Paragon Finance . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Paragon Finance and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Paragon Finance have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Paragon Finance fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Paragon Finance since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Paragon Finance.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Paragon Finance. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.