Mymarketexpert Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Mymarketexpert Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Mymarketexpert is a financial broker that are possibly based in the UK. The Brokerage firm seems to have been providing financial services in trading forex and CFD. The broker’s website is currently out of domain which means that the broker had no intention of long-term business. There is lack of
transparency seen with the broker. All the financial brokers or individuals offering, promoting, or selling financial services or products in the UK need
to be authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK. While the firms that act without the authorization of FCA either working illegally or running
The broker Mymarketexpert is not authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide its services in the UK. The website of FCA has also said that the broker is targeting the people of the UK without having any authorization to dispense these financial services. Scammers hide their identity so that they can run their shady business without coming in the light of the legal authorities. The same is the case with Mymarketexpert which is hiding its
identity so that it can run its scamming activities without getting caught. Considering all these things we would not recommend adding this broker to your investment destination.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Mymarketexpert . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Mymarketexpert and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Mymarketexpert have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Mymarketexpert fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Mymarketexpert since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Mymarketexpert.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Mymarketexpert. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.