Scammed by Meritkapital Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Meritkapital is an offshore broker whose origination country is unknown. The broker offers over 30 currencies and scores of CFDs on indices, stocks, precious metals, and energy commodities. The spreads offered by the broker are pretty attractive though the leverage offered is extremely high at 1:1000. However, the trading conditions of the broker seem attractive but beware as the website of the broker is completely anonymous. Meritkapital offers a proprietary web-based trading platform, this is an unproven trading platform. The broker accepts payments through crypto coins only which is very unusual.
Meritkapital doesn’t seem to be legit and is a clone website of another regulated broker website. Such clone websites are usually run by scammers because they want to trap clients in the name of legit brokers. The financial Conduct Authority of UK has issued a warning against Meritkapital that it is a clone website of MeritKapital UK Limited which is a regulated firm. Sometimes, these scam brokers mimic legit firms by copying some of their corporate details in an attempt to mislead the traders and steal their hard-earned money. This is a scam technique is known as a “clone website” scam. Meritkapital is an unregulated broker that has been suspected to be a scam.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Meritkapital. If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Meritkapital and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Meritkapital have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Meritkapital fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Meritkapital since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Meritkapital.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your despoit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Meritkapital . We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.