Marketscap Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Marketscap Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Marketscap scam broker?
MarketsCap is a Forex brokerage firm that has a clear focus on crypto trading. The broker is registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines, the place of the shady brokers. Moreover, the broker provides traders with a web-based platform along with a wide range of trading products. Scanning the website of the broker we got to know that potential clients are extended a leverage of just 1:50 and rest with 1:200. At 52 dollars on Bitcoin or currency, the spread offered by MarketCap is unfavorable for traders.
According to the website of the broker, there is another company named Optima Express inc. as well which operates the broker and that too is registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines. As there is not much information provided, when we check the broker’s terms and conditions, we find
no mention of any license or registration and this was expected since St Vincent and the Grenadines is known for its loose regulations. From all this,
we can conclude that MarketsCap does not come under any regulatory supervision. This lack of regulation and the opaqueness of the broker open the gate to fraudulent activities. We don’t want you to lose your hard earn money to such a scam broker.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Marketscap . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Marketscap and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Marketscap have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Marketscap fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Marketscap since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Marketscap.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Marketscap. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.