Market4fx Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Market4fx Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Market4fx scam broker?
Market4FX is a forex and CFD broker which is located in the UK, however, based in the Marshall Islands. The broker offers about 50 currency pairs and various CFDs on commodities, stocks, precious metals, and crypto coins, with a choice of four types of accounts that offers leverage of up to
1:400 on the MetaTrader4 platform. This all may sound attractive but the real picture of this broker is just opposite to what it shows to the world. The
minimum deposit required by the broker is 1000 dollars which are far more than the industry’s average.
Market4FX has mentioned the address of the UK but is owned by an offshore company Astrica Ltd UK which is based in the Marshall Islands.
We have found that the broker has no legit forex license, and is located in the zone of shady brokers which means that they are completely unaccountable to the traders and for the way they handle their funds. The broker has also been blacklisted by the Italian watchdog CONSOB, which has included this broker in its scam broker list. Therefore, considering all these facts and information we could say that the broker is not a legit one and your funds would not be safe with them.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Market4fx . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Market4fx and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Market4fx have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Market4fx fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Market4fx since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Market4fx.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Market4fx. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.