INVCenter Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by INVCenter Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is INVCenter scam broker?
INVCenter is an offshore forex and CFD broker that claims to offer a wide range of trading instruments. The assets that the broker has to offer its clients include currency pairs, crypto coins, commodities, stocks, spot metals, and indices along with four types of accounts for trading, the leverage ratio of 1:200, and a web-based trading platform. Though the offing and selection of assets seem pretty attractive this is all the broker has on the positive side. There are some big red flags about the broker which affect the credibility of it to a great negative extent.
INVCenter is a forex and CFD broker owned and operated by another company named Advanced Software Solutions Ltd, and this company is said to be registered offshore on St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Another fact apart of it being registered offshore is that the broker is not licensed or authorized to provide the financial services in the regulated markets like the UK, European Union, Australia, etc. The broker is providing its services in those regulated markets illegally and it’s not safe to hand over your hard-earned money to this shady broker. we would advise you to avoid this broker as it is not a regulated legit broker.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with INVCenter . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker INVCenter and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as INVCenter have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to INVCenter fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with INVCenter since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by INVCenter.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by INVCenter. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.