GKS Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by GKS Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is GKS scam broker?
GKS is a binary options broker. There is absolutely no information on its website about the address, contact number, terms & conditions, or any other legal document. The broker lacks transparency and therefore it would be risky to invest funds with them. As the broker is a binary options broker there are no spreads and leverages applicable. GKS claims that it doesn’t require any initial deposit. However, the traders can only use and open a cryptocurrency account to facilitate trading with this broker. This is a major red flag as a single funding method is always fishy and not offering the common payment system strengthens the suspected scam.
On the website of GKS, you could see many financial firms’ logos, which are possibly used to make people believe that the broker is legit. SFC, the Financial Authority of Hong Kong has issued a warning to the public that GKS is encountered to be running fraudulent activities. Adding to this,
CONSOB which is an Italian financial watchdog has also put GKS on their warning list. The broker is not licensed to provide its services in any country.
Considering all these facts we could say that your money is not safe with this broker.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with GKS . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker GKS and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as GKS have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to GKS fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with GKS since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by GKS.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by GKS. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.