CrptoArb Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by CrptoArb Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is CrptoArb scam broker?
Cryptoarb presents itself as a UK based broker, that provides trading in forex, various CFDs, and it also includes trading in cryptocurrencies. Broker seems to make promises of endless possibilities of earning returns, fair pricing, and transparency, but the fact is that the broker’s website isn’t very informative about the essential things like trading conditions, the company behind the operation, etc. Cryptoarb is one of the anonymous unregulated brokers, registered at an offshore address found to be the hub of the shady brokers. Cryptoarb claims that it is based in London, UK, while the Terms and Conditions reveal something else, the registered address of the broker is in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Cryptoarb is an unregulated, virtually anonymous, a broker based in St Vincent and the Grenadines. These types of offshore brokers could rip you off like they did with many other traders. Another red flag for Cryptoarb is that it charges the clients who haven’t made at least five independent trades with an additional fee of 5% on the amount of withdrawal. No legit broker would charge such fees. Hence, concluding all these we could say that the broker doesn’t seem legit and could run away with your money.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with CrptoArb . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker CrptoArb and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as CrptoArb have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to CrptoArb fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with CrptoArb since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by CrptoArb.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by CrptoArb. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.