COINEPRO Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by COINEPRO Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is COINEPRO a scam broker?
The website of the broker CoinePro displays an impressive variety of products, that include commodities, Forex, cryptocurrency, indices, and metals. However, as soon as you interact more with the website, things start to stand out clearer. The broker is an offshore broker that is not regulated by any financial authority. The Broker CoinePro offers three account types namely Micro, standard, and premium. These accounts all come with the normal benefits and features you would find normally as the standard features on any trading broker site.
All the things about this broker on their own would have been enough to raise the suspicion in this broker and are enough to make traders aware of it. However, combining all the facts given above, it becomes obvious that this website is beyond vague and anonymous. If you are still wondering about this broker, you should not hand over any money to this broker, or you will surely lose all of your funds. As with most fraudulent brokers, there are various negative reviews available on the web. Therefore, we would recommend doing your research before getting your hands on any of the brokers in the market, and this broker is suspected as a scam broker.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with COINEPRO. If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker COINEPRO and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as COINEPRO have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to COINEPRO fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with COINEPRO since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by COINEPRO.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by COINEPRO. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.