Budsfx Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Budsfx Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Budsfx scam broker?
Budsfx is an offshore broker that provide trading services on the name of Cubic Services Ltd. Cubic Services Ltd is registered in Seychelles, the place known for its low registration and taxes. Budsfx supports six trading platforms which seems pretty attractive; however, we can’t overlook the fact that it is ab unregistered broker. The broker has a good product portfolio, offering many currency pairs, stocks, CFDs on precious metals, commodities and, Cryptocurrency. The leverage ratio provided by the broker is 1:200 which is quite average. Though, the broker offers so many platforms but the most user-friendly platform MT4 is missing with them.
Budsfx charges a high transfer fees of 25-50 dollars per transaction for wire transfers. This was not enough for this broker; it claims to have the rights to charge additional fees where ever applicable- sign of a scam broker. Although, cost of trading is not as important as the safety of your investment but a forex broker’s spread is still important. The spread offered by Budsfx don’t seem attractive at all, at least for the most basic account. On top of everything, the broker Budsfx runs under Cubic Services Ltd and Cubic Services Ltd has been blacklisted by the CNMV, Spain’s Financial regulator.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Budsfx . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Budsfx and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Budsfx have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Budsfx fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Budsfx since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Budsfx.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Budsfx. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.