Bondmarket Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Bondmarket Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Bondmarket is an offshore financial broker whose website has little to no information of who they are and what they have to offer. You will find the broker promising to give you guaranteed returns on trade. However, one should know that there is no guarantee on trading in the market, returns on
trades cannot be fixed as it fluctuates with the market condition. The broker offers MT4 platform to facilitate trading, while the other trading conditions
are completely hidden. The website of the broker Bondmarket is sluggish and you will often be redirected to third party page and this is a sign of a scam
Another big fact that points towards the broker being involved in scam is its unregulated status. First of all, the broker hasn’t provided the information of the place it is based, and secondly it has got no license from any authentic agency. So, depositing your money with this broker would be like keeping it open for everybody. The scammers can easily put the false details and names on their website and after their objective is complete,
they will change them over time. There is no proof available that can prove the legitimacy of this broker Bondmarket.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Bondmarket . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Bondmarket and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Bondmarket have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Bondmarket fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Bondmarket since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Bondmarket.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Bondmarket. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.