Scammed by Bitclub Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Bitclub scam broker Review
Have you been scammed by Bitclub scam broker and lost your money to them? Do you know you have a good chance to get your lost funds back? A number of unregulated brokers like Bitclub have been reported to scam people. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from scam brokers. Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Bitclub scam broker.
We do not recommend to trade with Bitclub since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Immediately withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you have witnessed any of the following then you probably have been victimized by a scam broker.
Signs of a scam
- The broker blocked or froze your trading account all of a sudden
- Without your knowledge, an amount was deducted from your account
- The broker’s website can’t be opened
- You call on the broker’s phone number and no one attends the call
- The broker charged an amount from your bank account without your permission
- The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
A scam is done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Bitclub. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.