Scammed by Bit Trading Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Bit Trading Review
Bit Trading is a Crypto exchange that is completely opaque. As you will open the website, you could instantly be able to detect some scam signs that show that this broker is rather a fraudulent enterprise. And the indication of these signs isn’t at all wrong, because Bit Trading has been blacklisted by one of the most reliable financial regulators in Europe. Bit Trading mentioned an Estonian address with a UK contact number. On searching with the register of the Estonian financial authority we didn’t find any results on the name of this broker.
Bit Trading doesn’t offer you MT4 or MT5 trading platform as the trading platform. It rather provides some Frankenstein trading platform which consists of a Trading View chart and Crypto pairs. No spreads or leverage levels are mentioned because probably trading is not available in reality, the Buy or Sell buttons on the website simply convert one Crypto coin into another at a fee of 0.02%. The broker Bit Trading has been blacklisted by the UK’s financial authority, Financial Conduct Authority. The FCA has mentioned that the broker is providing fake offers to the investors with no intentions of providing fair services. Hence, we could not say that Bit Trading is a legit broker.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Bit Trading. If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Bit Trading and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Bit Trading have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Bit Trading fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Bit Trading since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Bit Trading.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your despoit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Bit Trading . We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.