BeForexCapital Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by BeForexCapital Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is BeForexCapital scam broker?
Beforexcapital is a forex and CFD broker located offshores in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker claims to be a legit and regulated broker but the truth is not what it claims. The broker provides trading services in forex, commodities and crypto with a leverage of 1:500. The minimum deposit required by the broker is reasonable at 250 dollars, the broker provides trading services on the famous and popular Meta trader 4 platform. Apart of all these things, there is this thing which is worse about this shady broker is that it has created a complete fake regulatory body.
The broker Beforexcapital lies about being regulated by mentioning that it is licensed by the IRBEM. Now, who is this IRBEM? IRBEM is a completely
made-up regulatory body which does not hold any power to regulate financial companies. This unreal regulator apparently has its main office in the UK,
while we know that the only regulatory body in the UK is FCA. Of course, BeForexCapital is not a regulated and licensed and hence not legitimate. Importantly, FCA has blacklisted the broker stating that it is targeting the people of the UK without any authorisation and has also found involved in the fraudulent activities.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with BeForexCapital . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker BeForexCapital and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as BeForexCapital have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to BeForexCapital fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with BeForexCapital since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by BeForexCapital.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by BeForexCapital. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.