Beforex Capital Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Beforex Capital Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Beforex Capital scam broker?
BeForex Capital is a shady Forex broker that has taken the art of fraud to new heights, by introducing a financial regulator called IRBEM, which again is a scam. The company behind the broker BeForex Capital is a trading firm named The Capital Holding Funds– a brokerage firm that’s allegedly regulated by IRBEM. There is even a license number provided on the website of the broker with IRBEM, but the fact is that there isn’t any authentic financial regulator in existence naming IRBEM. It is a tactic performed by the scam brokers to make people believe that they are working with a legit broker.
The broker is based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines- an island known for not regulating the retail Forex activities at that island. One should know that the SVG brokers are very risky and the financial authority in SVG does not guarantee the safety of the traders’ funds. The spreads offered by the broker is 1.6 pips and leverage as high as 1:500. The minimum deposit required is 250 dollars which are in line with the market’s trend. However, above all these offerings is the fact that the broker has been blacklisted by FCA and put into the scam list.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Beforex Capital . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Beforex Capital and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Beforex Capital have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Beforex Capital fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Beforex Capital since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Beforex Capital.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Beforex Capital. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.