AXA plc Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by AXA plc Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
AXA plc Review:
AXA plc is a UK based company that provides various financial products along with insurance. The company made various big claims on
its website and most of them turned out absurd. AXA plc has incorporated in England and Wales but provides its services throughout the UK. The broker has claimed to have covered 57 countries for providing its services. Moreover, it presents insurance as its primary business on its website but it has suspected to run scam trading activities. As it provides asset management services for the clients, there is no good review for their services.
All the financial companies incorporated and working from the UK need to be registered with FCA and so does AXA plc. Surprisingly, on Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) website it was found that AXA plc is a clone firm of AXA Investment Managers UK Ltd which is a registered firm. FCA also mentioned that AXA plc is not registered with them and is targeting people in the UK for its fraudulent activities. It is a scam tactic of AXA plc so that people get it confused with AXA Investment Managers Ltd which is a licensed firm. The broker is not trustworthy and is suspected to be a scam.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with AXA plc . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker AXA plc and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as AXA plc have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to AXA plc fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with AXA plc since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by AXA plc.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by AXA plc. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.