Avex Capital Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by Avex Capital Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is Avex Capital a scam broker?
Avex Capital is a forex and CFD broker whose location is unknown. The broker lies about having a license from one of the most reputed regulators, the CySEC. On CySEC website Avex Capital’s domain is unapproved that means that it does not have any license to provide its trading services, but it is doing so regardless of any authorization. What would be the reason for the broker being lying about being licensed there? However, CySEC regulated brokers offer some of the best security options to its clients’ deposits, things like a Negative Balance Protection policy that ensures that no trader could lose more money than they have invested.
Offshore unregulated brokers like Avex Capital cannot ensure security or benefits to the traders and are often actually just scammers with bad intentions towards one’s investment. The broker provides its own old featured and very simple web trading platform. It is not at all near to the what features or perks Metatrader offers, which is considered as a most popular trading platform among traders. The broker doesn’t have authorization to provide the trading services which it illegally is providing to the traders across the globe. Investing with such fake and unauthorised broker is letting your funds exposed to scam.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with Avex Capital. If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker Avex Capital and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as Avex Capital have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to Avex Capital fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with Avex Capital since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by Avex Capital.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by Avex Capital. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.