4TFX Review – Scam Broker
Scammed by 4TFX Broker?
File A Complaint Now
Recover your Lost Funds
Is 4TFX scam broker?
4TFX is an offshore forex and CFD broker. However, there is no more information provided by the broker. When we tried to find some important information like the address of this broker, we found nothing as the broker stands anonymous. The only things we found is the telephone number for contacting this broker, the number starts with the country code of the UK and we also found a statement on its Terms and Conditions page that the governing law in case of any discrepancy in the one located on the Marshall Islands, and that’s where the scam starts, as the Marshall Islands hold no law for forex trade.
The broker 4TFX offers trading in forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies but no details about the assets it has for the traders. Moreover, and most importantly, the broker is not legit as there is a warning by the official body that regulates forex in the UK, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), that this broker is not authorized to provide any financial services. This statement is enough to conclude all the intentions of this
broker, no legit broker will stand unauthorized by its governing body. Therefore, we would not recommend this broker for investing your funds.
Many people have reported that they had trouble dealing with 4TFX . If you had a bad experience or feel that you Have you been scammed by the broker 4TFX and lost your money to them you can report then as a fraud broker? Your chance to get a refund can be high if you fit the criteria. A number of unregulated brokers such as 4TFX have been reported to us and we do our very best to provide you with the right solution. Broker Dispute helps victims of scam brokers to fight back and get their lost money back from fraud brokers.
To start your process if your fund recovery please Click ‘File a complaint’ button above to take your first step towards recovering your lost money to 4TFX fraud broker or fill the complaint form above..
Based on our experience we do not recommend to trade with 4TFX since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Our team of experts at Broker Dispute will help you resolve your case and solve your fund recovery via the right solution for you. If you still have funds with the broker please ask to withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them. Check the following listed activities of a scam broker. If you believe that you have experienced any of these activities contact us today as chances are you have been scammed by 4TFX.
Signs You Have Been Scammed:
• The broker blocked your trading account
• The broker froze your trading account all of a sudden
• Funds have been deducted or taken from your account without your knowledge
• The broker’s website I no longer online or is blocked from your location or IP
• You call the broker via phone and no one answers your calls or keep you on hold forever
• The broker asked you to activated an online sharing screen and steals money from your account
• The broker repeatedly asks you to deposit more money with guaranteed unbelievably high returns
• The brokers ask you to pay via bitcoin and you never hear from them again
• The broker contacts you via social media out of the bloom
• The broker address location is not a real office
• The broker has bad reviews about them online
• The broker asks you to pay a high tax to withdraw your money
• The broker is shown on financial regulators websites with a trading warning.
• The broker promises you you will make 1000% on your deposit.
A scam can be done when a broker takes your money through unfair means and therefore there can be many more ways to scam innocent traders. Do not give up if you were scammed by 4TFX. We will help you to get your lost amount refunded. Please fill the form after you click the ‘File a complaint’ button above and our experts will contact you and help you to start the process of your fund recovery.